Research Scientist II (Materials Science)
Proclinical is currently seeking a Research Scientist for a contract re located in Lafayette, IN. Successful candidate will perform laboratory experiments in the areas of crystallization and solid form screening of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Perform laboratory experiments in the areas of crystallization and solid form screening of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Interpret data from a wide range of solid-state and analytical techniques.
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks).
- Prepare reports containing experimental and analytical results.
- Comply with cGMP procedures, safety requirements, and company policies.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Pharmaceutical Sciences with 2+ years chemistry laboratory or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Crystallization and wet chemistry laboratory experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical solid-state chemistry and thermodynamics.
- Hands-on experience in solid form screening and/or crystallization process development.
- Previous experience working in a GMP environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.