Research Project Manager
A leading biotechnology company focused on AAV based gene therapy is currently recruiting a Research Project Manager to their London office. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Supporting the Senior Vice President Research and Scientific Directors to develop and implement project management strategies to manage the budget and the activities of the research program.
- Monitoring and recording of progress against targets for delivery of outputs and outcomes, whilst enabling high quality research to be undertaken.
- Developing and maintaining effective communications and working relationships with existing and any new collaborators and staff on the project team and relevant international stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- The successful candidate will require skills in scientific writing, project management, business case development and an understanding of clinical pathways and processes.
- Scientifically endorsed program plans reviewed and updated regularly at team meetings, and will have scenarios and insights to get team to next key inflection point/milestone.
- Drive the execution of the plan to ensure project milestones are achieved efficiently and criteria documented that support milestone decisions.
- Routinely monitor all activities, review risks, issues and progress, taking actions as necessary to ensure minimum impact on programme deadlines.
- BSc with discovery program team experience and/or leadership of a discovery program team in the pharmaceutical/biotech environment.
- Scientific understanding of drug discovery program, and current landscape of pharmaceutical discovery.
- Project management qualification or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience of working in a research environment in either Higher Education, research funding agency, industry or government body.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chidozie Orji at 0207 440 0671 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Technical Service Operator at their base in Hertfordshire.