Research Expert/Investigator, Large Molecule Bio-analytical
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Expert/Investigator of Large Molecule Bio-analytical with a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. Successful candidate will be an integral team member responsible for initiating large molecule bioanalytical workflows in-house to support the growing biologics pipeline.
- Work hands-on to develop PK and Immunogenicity assays for biologics in a discovery setting.
- Provide scientific expertise, troubleshooting and oversight in assay development.
- Conduct sample analysis for non-GLP toxicology and pharmacology studies.
- Analyze and record data and prepare summary documents as needed.
- Write and contribute to reports for regulatory filings as needed.
- Maintain electronic laboratory records.
- Procure, inventory and track assay reagents.
- Develop interdisciplinary collaborations with pharmacology, toxicology and antibody groups.
- Directly manage or provide support to large molecule bioanalytical activities at CROs.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS/PhD degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or related discipline.
- At least 8 years (BS) /5 years (MS)/0-3 years (PhD) hands on laboratory experience in large molecule bioanalytical assay development (PK and ADA) utilizing ELISA and/or MSD-ECL platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with regulated bioanalysis is preferred.
- Protein Mass Spectrometry experience is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Phil Sawyer at (+1) 617-545-5923 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.