Research Associate T-cell Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate of T-Cell Immunology with a global biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. As the Research Associate, you will work closely with the Cell Therapy Unit, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Translational Immunology and Technical Operations to develop a large scale, closed system product. This position reports to an Associate Scientist, T cell Immunology/Process Development.
- Culturing of human T cells.
- Development of procedures for large-scale, closed-system T cell culture.
- Assessment of specificity and functionality of human T cells by multicolor flow cytometry.
- Analysis of multicolor flow cytometry data.
- Tracking and compiling results in an electronic notebook.
- Presenting results to other scientific teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in immunology or related discipline, and/or relevant work experience.
- A strong interest in T cell biology and cancer immunotherapy.
- Primary cell culture experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry and other immune related assays is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment.
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.