Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Responsible for deep analytical characterization of cell therapy products at different developmental stages and oversee the maintenance of analytical instruments.
- Assist in planning and executing laboratory studies, analyze/review experimental data and carefully document resultant information.
- Execute flow cytometric testing on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization.
- Perform data analysis, data reporting, and further statistical analysis with advanced analysis software
- Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity
- Maintain, calibrate and operate flow cytometry analytical equipment and BD cell sorter
- Implement reagent titration, lot-checking, and maintain proficiency testing database
- Transfer flow cytometry assays from the method development group to analytical testing group
- Write, review, and revise technical documents
- Assist in developing, qualifying, executing and documenting ≥4 color flow cytometry methods to study and characterize processes for production of T cell therapies
- Provide user training on instruments, sample analysis, and cross-train analysts on analytical methods
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to reflect changes in business processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors/Masters degree, and method development
- Experience with flow cytometry (4+ colors), at least 6 months of pharma/biotech experience
- Prism, Diva, CytEXPERT, and FlowJo data analysis software experience is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.