Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cell Based Assays Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Executes R&D studies planned by supervisor or technical lead. Works under close supervision from supervisor or senior personnel.
- Executes QP and VPs, and other GMP methods under supervision by supervisor or technical lead.
- Drafts test methods/RPs/SOPs under guidance of supervisor or technical lead.
- Conduct LIMS transactions as appropriate for laboratory technician level.
- General lab housekeeping (including appropriate documentation) and ordering, inventory management, initiate work orders.
- Responsible for REES/ELPRO monitoring and response.
- Performs equipment PMs, as needed.
- Prepares and maintains reagents for laboratory use.
- May be required to work Holidays and weekends
- May be required to work Overtime
- May be required to assist in other departments
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelors' degree in Biological Sciences or science related field
- Experience with gene therapy vectors and/or gene mediated cell therapy highly desirable.
- Experience with ELISA and SDS-PAGE is required.
- Experience with enzyme assays is desirable.
- Experience with biologics and mammalian cell culture is desirable.
- Knowledge of cGMP guidelines is preferred.
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate laboratory equipment and computer equipment and software.
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly.
- Ability to work under limited supervision at times and to handle problems.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix system receiving direction from multiple supervisors is required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.