Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Oceanside, CA.
- Under general supervision, develop and qualify ELISA binding assays to support biological drug development.
- Plans and executes assigned experiments that support Process Development activities and project goals.
- Proactively seeks out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Participates in group meetings to share test results.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret experimental outcomes.
- Develops skills in data analysis and ability to evaluate quality of data.
- Operates scientific equipment, selects appropriate methods and techniques to perform experiments, and prepare related reports.
- Plan and organize details of experiments with guidance.
- Demonstrate good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to provide insight into the processes used to achieve results of assigned tasks.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative working environment.
- The individual selected will need to have basic understanding of ELISA and cell-based methods.
- This person would be responsible for data analysis using SoftMax Pro software and graphic display of data using Excel and Power Point presentation formats.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with BS degree in a relevant scientific discipline or 0+ years of experience with MSc degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.