Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate for a global pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in planning and executing formulation screening stability experiments.
- Responsible for assist in planning and executing formulation screening stability experiments
- Interpret data with support from supervisor and contribute to technical reports.
- Initiate workflows for protocol and report uploads/approvals in relevant electronic documentation systems
- Interact with other peer groups to support experiments.
- Perform detailed data review generated by contract testing labs to assure their correctness and accuracy
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology or equivalent with relevant industry experience
- Experience in Drug Product Development, Quality Control and/or Analytical Development
- Experience with analytical methods used for protein analysis such as HPLC, CE, spectroscopy, and sub-visible particle analysis is required
- Previous protein formulation development experience
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills - Able to troubleshoot critical issues or problems and determine causes and possible solutions using appropriate information
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.