Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Independently go through published literatures, design, plans and executes experiments, assay development and validation for all assigned projects or portion of a project
- Maintain accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks/electronic notebooks.
- Develop methods to improve existing techniques and/or efficiencies
- Prepares study protocols, reports, technology transfer documentation, and regulatory documents.
- Plans and implements resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- Help with lab general operation tasks
- Understands project timelines and deliverables and plans/coordinates project work accordingly
- Works collaboratively with other members from different teams and demonstrates independent, self-starting and supportive of team-based research and able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and assists with technical aspects of vendor negotiations
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in biology, pharmacy, biomedical engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 3+ years relevant experience
- Extensive hand-on experiences in BD or other multi-color flow cytometry, panel design, development and data analysis
- Expertise in various immune assays, assay development and assay qualification
- Prior experience with adaptive Immunity, T/NK cell biology is highly desirable
- Prior experience with Cell Therapies and/or Oncology related field is preferred but not required
- Experiences in working in multidiscipline teams and communicates complex data/decisions within department and cross functionally.
- Proactive and highly self-motivated with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills with the ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.