Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY.
- Perform hands-on laboratory work, such as molecular cloning, protein expression, protein purification, crystallization and analysis;
- Collaborate with internal drug discovery teams/areas, such as assay development, cell biology, mass spec and microbiology;
- Keep laboratory records and generate experiment reports;
- Communicate to external collaborators or clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree;
- Experience in biological laboratory work;
- Experience in molecular biology and protein purification.
- Basic understanding of DNA and protein related knowledge;
- Able to learn hands-on biology laboratory techniques;
- Flexible to accomplish assigned research plan and projects;
- Able to solve basic math problems such as unit conversions, dilution of solutions, buffers preparation.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.