Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Design, execution, and documentation of in vitro and cell-based experiments focused on advancing drug development.
- The position is primarily bench focused (80%) and collaborative in nature.
- Plan, design, execute and troubleshoot experiments, with minimal guidance.
- Project experimental timelines through 3 months in advance and can complete objectives within the agreed upon time frame.
- Engages with project teams to provide data to enable decision making.
- Detailed record keeping using established electronic notebook procedures, as well as keeping internal databases updated.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS with a minimum of 3 years' experience in relevant biological science field or BS degree with a minimum of 5 years' experience preferably in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting
- Technical expertise in the following areas: aseptic technique/cell culture, immunoassays, imaging systems, standard molecular biology processes (cloning, expression), and enzyme assays.
- Preference for experience with primary cells and developing cell-based assays and immunoassays.
- Highly organized, motivated, and capable of handling multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.