Research Associate - Biology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate of Biology with a global leading pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. Successful candidate will have extensive experience with qPCR and molecular assays.
- Generate cell banks (primary immune cells or cell line banks) with excellent documentation to support cell-based analytical methods development and QC testing.
- Participate as a key member in the product in-process characterization team, complete necessary testing and generate reports in a timely manner for Vector and T-cell products.
- Develop molecular assays as needed, including QPCR.
- Operate scientific equipment, analyze data, and prepare related reports.
- Plan and organize details of experiments.
- Present data or prepare data for others to present.
- Work with immediate supervisor on problems of moderate complexity.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- BS in scientific field.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with qPCR and molecular assays required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.