Regulatory Affairs Specialist
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position with one of the world's largest workforce management solutions companies. The organization, which specialises in multiple scientific and engineering sectors, is seeking for the Specialist to join their office based in Massachusetts.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will support the day-to-day activities of assigned projects. This position is anticipated to be a 24-month temporary/contract position with future potential of expansion.
- Managing multiple projects.
- Maintaining various tracking logs to ensure projects stay on schedule.
- Escalating delayed activity to Regulatory Affairs Management.
- Performing design history file searches in the electronic document management system.
- Working with cross-functional teams to gather required documentation.
- Reviewing documents from various sources for completeness.
- Compiling regulatory submissions.
- Performing miscellaneous tasks, such as copying, scanning, and filing.
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong knowledge of Adaptiv software is preferred.
- A basic understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements is also preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maya Smith at +267-405-6995 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £50.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Regulatory Strategist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Specialist, Regulatory Affairs position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA and Regulatory Consultant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medical Devices
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Consultant position
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Consultant with an independent biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Regulatory CTA Consultant.
ProClinical is advertising an opportunity for a Regulatory Consultant position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regulatory Consultant position