Regional Service Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Service Manager in South Korea. This role will lead the customer experience from all the way up to the regional level.
- Manage key strategic initiatives, track project milestones and deliverable adherence.
- Customer Satisfaction through daily management of service operations and through field visits.
- Lead the building of channel partner enablement rigor and processes, by ensuring rollouts are successful and maintained.
- Work with regional business managers and external partners to identify key service products required by customers and encouraging growth.
- Manage partners, distributors and Authorized service providers (ASPs) providing direct support to the assigned area.
- Work closely with the commercial teams on indirect and direct business initiatives
- Manage logistical processes for both incoming and reverse logistics
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with 5-10 years of related work experience or master's degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience.
- Ability to develop relationships, across organizations while demonstrating humility and geopolitical awareness.
- Excellent English communicator