Regional Sales Manager, Germany
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager to be based in their German office. The organisation focuses on translational and clinical research, including cancer, immunology, and immunotherapy. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established player in the biotechnology scene.
- Developing the presence and visibility of the company and identifying, contacting, and qualifying prospects.
- Developing business through the sale of products, services, and consumables.
- Commercial focus on your region and dedicated accounts: in line with the consumables and reagents plans (potentially instruments system).
- Ensuring regular updates of sales opportunities to enable regular and accurate forecasting.
- Devoting at least 60% of your time to the development of your customer relationships.
- Partnering with our talented team of Field Applications Specialists and Technical Support Specialists to offer customer insight and partner with clients on innovation and research.
- Delivering technical presentations at client sites.
- Negotiating sales, generating and coordinating related contracts, and managing sales markets.
- Engaging in training to become technically proficient on all products and their applications.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree level qualification in a scientific disciple, preferably Molecular Biology.
- A life science laboratory background with a good understanding of the role of a Key Account Manager, particularly in large Academic sites and University Hospitals.
- Relevant experience in a sales environment, selling consumables/capital equipment, with a proven track record in achieving sales quotas and experience in use of time/territory management.
- English and German Speaker.
- A sound working knowledge of 'genomics' technology applications including qPCR, genotyping, and sequencing.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lucia Donnarumma at +49699418902 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
A world-leading, innovative and established Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at their office in London.
Up to €140000.00 per annum
A leading and trailblazing biotechnology company, with a deep understanding of bioinformatics, genomics and clinical diagnostics, is currently recruiting a Sales Director, EMEA.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Hannover, Wolfsburg und Göttingen ein.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Stuttgart, Freiburg und Karlsruhe ein.
€0.00 - €65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Wien ein.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist who will work with their German division on a home-based capacity.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Sales Specialist, to be based in their German office.