Regional Sales Director
An illustrious biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Director. Based in their Australian office, the Sales Director will have the opportunity to work with an organisation known for their expertise in life sciences and medical disciplines, along with their mathematical capabilities in data computing. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to vastly bolster their experience in the scientific communication field.
- Lead a team of sales representatives within your territory.
- Extensively travel in your region, as well as to the headquarters in Switzerland.
- Build a sales plan, assigning territories and sales goals to your team members.
- Follow the commercial activities on a weekly basis by preparing action plans.
- Provide feedback, support, and coaching to your team and visit clients and prospects for negotiation.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction within the territory.
- Assign trainings necessary to continuously grow the team expertise to reach or exceed sales targets.
- Become involved in the hiring process to create the most performing team.
Skills and Requirements:
- A master's degree in sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- 5 year's + experience minimum in a sales position (ideally in our field)
- Experience in managing a team of sales representatives.
- Experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- Ideally, previous experience as working as part of a team to develop the company's customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology, or medical technology market.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valaince Penteng at +44 203 846 0643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
Frechen (50226), Germany
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Rep (Foot & Ankle) position.