Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist - UK, Midlands
An established and cutting-edge company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist. The company's drug delivery technology is transforming emergency medicine in hospitals worldwide for patients with respiratory distress. Based in the UK, Midlands, this is an excellent chance to bring expertise and skills to an international and in-demand company.
- Establishing strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Launching new products in combination with Marketing in territory.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue budget for the company's products within your territory.
- Driving and supporting the company's customers and partners in Germany.
- Providing clinical training and support for customers and distributors.
- Being innovative in creating new sales opportunities for the company's Ireland products.
- Conducting peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
- Possessing value based and strategic selling skills.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a BA/BS Degree.
- A documented Sales history of top performance versus peers with at least two years of experience selling Medical Devices to hospitals in the territory /region either direct or through distributors.
- Excellent territory management skills and proven ability to drive multiple opportunities.
- Experience selling into critical care and emergency departments is preferred.
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve agreed company goals.
- Critical strategic thinking, ability to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
- Strong clinical acumen and learning application.
- High energy and a good sense of humour.
- Excellent organisational, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage a complex sales process that has clinical and financial customers.
- Demonstrate a high degree of influencing skills.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to influence the financial customers Maintain established core business hours with additional hours and weekends as warranted by project assignment, required travel, or business necessity.
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Gifford at +44 203 854 2467 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.