Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist - South East UK
A worldwide and innovative company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in the South East region of the UK. The company's drug delivery technology has supported over 9 million patients worldwide with respiratory distress. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in a truly revolutionary field. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Executing strategy in the ICU market, expanding the therapy areas in additional hospital market segments to achieve the sales goals.
- Furthering the company's opportunity environment, whilst forging a strong working relationship with cross-functional teams especially Sales, Marketing, and Clinical.
- Drive and support the company's customers and partners in UK.
- Provide Clinical Training and Support for Customers and Distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with Marketing in territory.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships.
- Possess value based and strategic selling skills.
- Be innovative in creating new opportunities for the company's products.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager.
- Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a BA/BS Degree.
- At least two years of experience selling medical devices to hospitals in the territory /region either direct or through distributors.
- Experience selling into Critical Care and Emergency Departments is preferred.
- Respiratory therapy experience, to include training.
- Ability to work within a team environment, to achieve agreed company goals.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to influence the financial customers.
- Critical strategic thinking, ability to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
- Strong clinical acumen.
- Strong learning application.
- Strong territory management skills and proven ability to drive multiple opportunities.
- Excellent organisational, communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of influencing skills.
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.