Regional Business Manager
Proclinical are working on an exciting job opportunity for a Regional Business Manager to join a pharmaceutical company looking to strengthen its position in Germany.
- Offer services and support of the company's products to clinics and hospitals
- Prospecting, winning and developing new accounts
- Drawing up market analysis and mapping of German market for donor eggs and sperm, including characteristics of the fertility clinics, customers, competition, etc.
- Developing key account plans and preparing a yearly sale and marketing plans
- Working strategically with Denmark based Chief Commercial Officer, European Sales Manager and German Customer Care Team
- Conducting local promotional activities B2B and B2C in the form of congresses, visits, and the like
- Participating at fertility fairs
- Support Marketing in developing B2C marketing activities
- Participating actively in establishing contracts and agreements with clinics and hospitals.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in sales and/or marketing or IVF background combined with sales experience.
- Profound knowledge and solid understanding of the fertility/IVF industry or sales experience in pharmaceuticals/health care industry (minimum 3-5 years)
- Experience of working closely with key contacts within clinics and hospitals.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.