Regional Brand Medical Advisor, Emerging Market Oncology
A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a Regional Brand Medical Advisor, Emerging Market Oncology to join their expanding Singapore team. The company has a superb pipeline and operates in over 90 countries around the world.
- In close collaboration with global, regional and local Medical Directors and Advisors this Regional Brand Medical Advisor will translate the global strategy down into regional action plans.
- To ensure the development of Emerging Market regional medical planning and regional brand strategy this Regional Brand Medical Advisor role will provide a key input.
- Provide EM regional medical leadership on all aspects of brand strategy and collaborate with Regional Area Medical, Regulatory and Commercial leadership
- Develop high quality medical and scientific material to support the brand (and others as necessary) activities
- Support the design of local or regional post-marketing studies to collect essential scientific data
- Create a regional and local network of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to build and validate the company's brand and disease area strategy, esp lead Advisory Board
- Collaborate with global and LOC MSL network and expand the knowledge base of the brand via medical education
- Ensure clear communication across Areas (APAC, GC, NEMEA, Russia-CIS and LATAM) and LOCs within EM region
- Manage the medical budget of the brand
Skills and Requirements:
- MD/PhD with 3-5 years industry experience
- Proven track record of Medical Affairs experience and understanding of clinical development, commercial and regulatory environment in the EM region
- Experience working with oncology (prefer lung cancer) as well as knowledge of solid tumour and recent commercial, clinical and regulatory strategies and tactics
- Global or Regional leadership experience and able to work in a matrix organization
- Candidates without direct experience in Emerging Market but has served in similar capacity in a regional/global role would also be considered
- Strong results orientation and a true international mindset
- Project management skills with ability to work on numerous projects in parallel
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to handle shifting situations in Emerging Markets
- Ability to work with complex information and multiple information sources with the aim of synthesizing this into findings & conclusions
- Strong analytical skills
- Pro-active, trustworthy, strong communicator, positive "can-do" attitude
- Cultural awareness and people skills as the roles require extensive cross functional work
- Interest in science and ability to understand complex pharmaceutical research & data
- Willing to travel 30% within EM
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Cherry Medrano on +65 3159 3197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.