Regional Brand Medical Advisor, Emerging Market Oncology
A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a Regional Brand Medical Advisor, Emerging Market Oncology to join their expanding Singapore team. The company has a superb pipeline and operates in over 90 countries around the world.
- In close collaboration with global, regional and local Medical Directors and Advisors this Regional Brand Medical Advisor will translate the global strategy down into regional action plans.
- To ensure the development of Emerging Market regional medical planning and regional brand strategy this Regional Brand Medical Advisor role will provide a key input.
- Provide EM regional medical leadership on all aspects of brand strategy and collaborate with Regional Area Medical, Regulatory and Commercial leadership
- Develop high quality medical and scientific material to support the brand (and others as necessary) activities
- Support the design of local or regional post-marketing studies to collect essential scientific data
- Create a regional and local network of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to build and validate the company's brand and disease area strategy, esp lead Advisory Board
- Collaborate with global and LOC MSL network and expand the knowledge base of the brand via medical education
- Ensure clear communication across Areas (APAC, GC, NEMEA, Russia-CIS and LATAM) and LOCs within EM region
- Manage the medical budget of the brand
Skills and Requirements:
- MD/PhD with 3-5 years industry experience
- Proven track record of Medical Affairs experience and understanding of clinical development, commercial and regulatory environment in the EM region
- Experience working with oncology (prefer lung cancer) as well as knowledge of solid tumour and recent commercial, clinical and regulatory strategies and tactics
- Global or Regional leadership experience and able to work in a matrix organization
- Candidates without direct experience in Emerging Market but has served in similar capacity in a regional/global role would also be considered
- Strong results orientation and a true international mindset
- Project management skills with ability to work on numerous projects in parallel
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to handle shifting situations in Emerging Markets
- Ability to work with complex information and multiple information sources with the aim of synthesizing this into findings & conclusions
- Strong analytical skills
- Pro-active, trustworthy, strong communicator, positive "can-do" attitude
- Cultural awareness and people skills as the roles require extensive cross functional work
- Interest in science and ability to understand complex pharmaceutical research & data
- Willing to travel 30% within EM
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Cherry Medrano on +65 3159 3197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc40 per annum
This Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their QA team.
Up to Swiss Franc35 per hour
This Associate Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their R&D team.
Kansas City, Missouri
ProClinical is in the process of building a project team to assist with deviation investigation within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the Midwestern United States.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their supply chain team.
Up to Swiss Franc220000 per annum
This vacancy is for a Marketing Director job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is seeking a HE/MA Manger to be based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
£45 - £46 per hour
This Communications Manager / Social Media Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their marketing team.
ProClinical is working with an emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Training Support Specialist, Medical Device, for an exciting medical device company, to be based in Germany on a permanent basis.
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Director to join one of the world's largest global CROs
ProClinical is working with a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry.