Proclinical is currently recruiting for an R&D Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be directly responsible for the weighing and solvating of small molecule compounds for order fulfilment and inventory management.
- High output massing of compounds on precision balance equipment
- Solvating and plating of research materials using automated liquid handlers
- Minimally receiving and stocking of laboratory supplies, in addition to disposal of laboratory waste products
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in scientific field (chemistry or biology preferred)
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task within an environment of shifting deadlines and demands
- Familiarity with laboratory techniques and practices
- Attention to detail is critical
- Able to work independently and within a team setting
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.