Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research and Development Technician with a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will ideally hold a BS in Chemistry or Biology. This position would be directly responsible for the weighing and solvating of R&D small molecule compounds for both order fulfilment and inventory management purposes. Expected to be proficient at maintaining a high level of concentration and attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks.
- High output massing of compounds on precision balance equipment (REQUIRED)
- Solvating and plating of research materials using automated liquid handlers
- Receiving and stocking of laboratory supplies (Minimal)
- Disposal of laboratory waste products (minimal)
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in scientific field (chemistry or biology preferred)
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task within an environment of shifting deadlines and demands
- Familiarity with laboratory techniques and practices
- Attention to detail is critical
- Able to work independently and within a team setting
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Research Scientist to be based in their office in of Basel.