Proclinical is currently recruiting for an R&D Associate with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Perform bench and pilot scale synthesis of oligonucleotides with some guidance from the supervisor in the Antisense Oligonucleotide (ASO) Development and Manufacturing group.
- Other responsibilities may include chromatographic purification of oligonucleotides.
- Main activities include solution preparation, operating process equipment (i.e, oligonucleotide synthesizers, synthesis columns, solvent vessels, chromatography systems, detritylation, and UF/DF), lab and equipment maintenance, restocking raw materials, and troubleshooting equipment issues if they arise.
- Gain a solid understanding of the ASO solid-phase synthesis and purification processes.
- Some independent work is expected with some guidance from the supervisor.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree required
- The ability to execute lab experiments with some guidance, write experimental reports, execute pilot scale runs as a team member, and collaborate across teams are important.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.