Quality GMP Senior Executive
Proclinical has partnered with a global biotechnology in search for a talented GMP Quality Representative. You will be expected to be an expert in the qualification of GMP Pharmacy and ensure its in accordance with regulations.
- Oversee quality aspects of activities related to the qualification and maintenance of the GMP pharmacy
- Accountable for the creation and effective implementation of quality management in the GMP pharmacy.
- Contamination Control strategy, including the Environmental Monitoring and Cleaning programs
- Identify opportunities for and participate in continuous improvement.
- Lead in inspection and audit preparation activities.
- Perform internal qualify self-assessments and inspections.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a science or health care related field, or engineering.
- Five years experience working in a GMP environment.
- At least 3 to 6 years of experience working as a Quality person in a GMP environment.
- Knowledgeable of cGMP regulations and GMP Quality Systems.
- Singaporean or Singaporean Citizen (Open to candidates who are on work permit currently working with relevant experience in Singapore)
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.