Quality Control Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Chemist with a biotechnology company located in San Dimas, CA.
- Conducts routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished product samples according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Conducts a comprehensive and critical evaluation of Laboratory records including but not limited to content, results, data accuracy and scientific relevance, format and adherence to GMP
- Performs a thorough review of raw data and documentation to ensure compliance to applicable specifications and protocols
- Provides support for investigations of atypical and out-of-specification test results
- Troubleshoots basic instrumentation/test methods. Supports instrument system qualification and qualification maintenance
- Conducts procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks
- Coordinates waste management and ordering of supplies, reagents and equipment
- Supports the LEAN Lab and 6S efforts as required
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Chemistry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in chemistry field
- Prefers Pharma background
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.