Quality Control Laboratory Manager
A fantastic organization is looking for a Quality Control Laboratory Manager to join their Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company. The amazing team is well known for delivering effective prescription pharmaceuticals as well as animal and consumer health products.
- Coordination and timely processing of analytical methods transfers,
- Validations including drafting of the accompanying documents such as transfer plans and reports including the obtained data and results
- Identify part of samples from process validation and troubleshooting projects in production
- Creating variations, changes, and processing of the appropriate measures
- Management of up to 8 people on the team and their professional support
- Creating and maintaining the test instructions and raw data sheets for the transferred products
- Persecution of measures in the context of Laboratory Excellence programs
- Representation of the region in customer audit and authorities inspections
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or training as a chemical engineer or chemical laboratory with several years of professional
- In-depth GMP experience and excellent knowledge in instrumental analysis, especially HPLC
- Knowledge of validation, verification and transfer of analytical methods
- Very good German and good English skills in speaking and writing
- Good knowledge of IT, particularly in the use of MS Office programs. How to make use of a CDS and a LIMS beneficial
- Knowledge of Laboratory Excellence desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.