Quality Control Analyst
Proclinical are recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Liverpool.
- Offer aid and training to others in the lab.
- Drive continuous improvement and digital transformation in the QC footprint.
- Collaborate with the broader teams throughout the business to offer help when needed.
- Conduct assistance actions necessary for the function of the lab.
- Adhere to GMP and GDP.
- You will offer aid to the QC Manager in any reasonable request connected to the lab operation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field with work experience in a QC lab.
- A continuous improvement driven individual with a change agent personality.
- Capable of analytical weighing with knowledge of sample dilutions.
- Familiarity with instrumental techniques such as SEC-HPLC, AAS, pH, Conductivity, TOC, etc.
- Able to react to unexpected situations.
- Capacity to troubleshoot.
- Comprehension of GMP needs and regulators expectations.
- Works well in a team as well as in a dynamic, fast-paced lab setting.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Will Hitchcock at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.