Quality Assurance Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist with a global pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will ensure all inspection and on-site audit related documentation is completed and filed accordingly and that are associated records are up to date.
- Work with team on inspection readiness activities, enabling proactive inspection readiness.
- Helps to support inspection strategy.
- Compliance and Systems and assure inspection planning across enabling ongoing efforts to maintain a steady state of inspection readiness.
- Support on site business partner audits.
- Partner with R&D Quality Compliance and Systems and stakeholders for internal audits.
- Host audits from business partners conducted on site.
- Ensure all inspection and on-site audit related documentation is completed and filed accordingly and that are associated records are up to date.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of increasing responsibility in pharmaceutical GMP environment.
- Experience in managing complex organizational compliance issues and in identifying and implementing organization-wide compliance initiatives.
- Skilled in managing global, cross-functional projects.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.