QC Microbiology Team Lead
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a QC Microbiology Team Lead to join their office in Reykjavik. This organisation is fast becoming a pioneer and leader in the field of biosimilars, with a growing portfolio of developed and manufactured products across the value chain, from cell line development to commercial manufacturing. This position represents an exciting opportunity to work with an already prestigious and dynamic company.
- Communicating business critical information to the line manager
- Play a role in the day to day management of the Quality Control department
- Help establish and maintain departmental metrics
- Lead Technology Transfers/Validations/Verifications
- Review and approve, where required, generated technical documentation
- Review and approve environmental investigation reports
- Initiating and leading OOS/OOT investigations
- Scheduling of daily activities within the department
- Provide oversight and technical guidance to ensure the right level of scientific ability within the department
- Review of laboratory documentation including testing paperwork
- Ensure that master laboratory records are completed to the required standards
- Identifying required document changes and empowering staff to ensure changes are implemented in a timely fashion
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of a MSc in a relevant scientific discipline and/or direct industry experience or 5 years' experience in Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge and proven experience of working to GMP standards. Two years people management experience.
- Fluent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proficient in use of a PC and common Microsoft packages such as Word, Visio, Excel
- Display strong leadership skills and be able to coach and develop the team.
- Will be expected to work to and comply with the requirements of Alvotech QMS cGMP and Good documentation Practises and Policies.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Cappell on 02039671074 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.