QC Microbiology Lab Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiology Lab Tech with a pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA. A successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree in a scientific-related field, laboratory experience, and experience with aseptic techniques, hazardous waste management, and media/buffers.
- Maintains lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Performs environmental and/or utility monitoring and sampling as a primary function.
- Receives, quarantines, and stores purchased microbiological media pending laboratory release.
- Monitors biohazardous waste and coordinates its removal with qualified safety personnel.
- Wraps and prepares equipment for sterilization.
- Maintains the lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Participates in validation and commercial/developmental manufacturing activities as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's preferred in microbiology or relevant/related area
- Experience with hazardous waste management/removal.
- Experience with media and buffers
- Experience with aseptic techniques
- Experience in lab setting
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.