Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD.
- Complete daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
- Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
- Serve on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
- Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
- Identify areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
- Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
- Support site initiatives and departmental goals
- Job requires gowning into GMP manufacturing spaces to collect samples
- Requires holiday and weekend work
- Support investigations for EM and Clean Utilities
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in Science field
- Biology or Microbiology
- Provides general understanding of the disciplines
- Basic understanding of microbiology principles that can be applied on the job
- 0-2 years industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience
- May require knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin), and/or environmental control and monitoring and/or clean utility sampling and testing in a cGMP environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.