QC Microbiologist - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a QC Microbiologist to join a global biopharmaceutical company. This is a contract role located in Cambridge, MA.
The QC Microbiologist is responsible for the performance of the cGMP routine/non-routine QC sampling and testing within the function of the QC Microbiology Laboratory supporting our Vaccine manufacturing site. This is a first shift position.
Skills & Requirements:
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline or 1-2 years Quality Control experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in Microbiology
- Knowledge of GMP, microbiology, aseptic technique, and general laboratory instrumentation (preferred)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Perform environmental monitoring and utility samples of the facility.
- Perform Bioburden and endotoxin testing.
- Utilizing different microbiological testing techniques to ensure the safety of the facility environment.
- Adhere to environmental monitoring procedures.
- Perform plate reads and record results.
- Support raw material sampling and testing.
- Author and revise standard operating procedures.
- Inform supervisor/manager upon observing OOS, or generation of deviations.
The QC Microbiologist will:
- Perform routine environmental monitoring of the manufacturing facility.
- Perform routine sampling and testing of the utility systems.
- Perform Manufacturing Process Monitoring Perform QC sample receipt and aliquoting as necessary.
- Complete documentation in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) ensuring data integrity.
- Maintain QC Micro related systems to ensure compliance with industry standards supporting internal/external audits.
- Perform laboratory tasks including general housekeeping, equipment monitoring and maintenance, inventory of supplies.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jackie Cerchio at (+1) 267-846-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.