QC Chemistry Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Analytical Chemistry Project Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in Geel. They will need to perform a thorough local analysis of QC procedures, identify gaps, update procedures and proved training etc. where necessary.
- Assist in the management of testing at laboratories
- Assist in the stability of activities including data review and trend evaluation
- Investigate and resolve analytical test failures (OOS and atypical results)
- Monitor contract laboratory activities to ensure compliance and timeliness of certificates of approval and reports
- Review QC raw data
- Represent QC in cross-functional teams with internal and external customers
- Contribute to company quality systems
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- A scientific project manager with strong background in STEM field (ideally analytical chemistry)
- A scientist with demonstrable experience in a lab that is familiar with quality control regulations.
- 3-5 years of industry experience and first-hand knowledge of GMP
- Someone who is available at short notice
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies