Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QC Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE. The successful candidate for this role will maintain most aspects of laboratory instrumentation and equipment in a complaint manner. A thorough knowledge of common analytical techniques in support of method development and validation as well as current regulatory requirements will ensure that the laboratory equipment and facility is maintained in a compliant fashion.
- Support operation and qualification of analytical laboratories and equipment
- Provide support in maintenance and usage of all analytical instrumentation
- Acts as a technical team member with cross functional project responsibilities on assigned projects
- Conduct experiments using HPLC/UPLC/GC in support of method development and validation
- Support the AS&T team and support activities related to analytical methods and instrumentation
- Utilize proactive thinking to generate creative solutions to complex technical problems
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS or MS level individual is suitable provided they have a strong understanding of chemistry, instrumentation qualification and calibration of lab equipment
- 1-5 years of experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.