QA Validation Manager
A leading and cutting-edge company focused on improving the role and function of imaging in translational drug discovery and development is currently hiring a QA Validation Manager. Based in London, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Overseeing all aspects of validation relevant to the company's London's manufacturing and scanning activities to ensure that the relevant GMP and GCP standards are met.
- Oversight of all validation activities across the company, including validation of equipment, facilities, processes, analytical methods and computer system validation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the validation standards applied across the company meet business and regulatory standards.
- Representing the company during regulatory and client inspections on all matters relating to validation.
- Interpretation of regulations as they apply to unique and often complex systems and provision of expert advice on validation strategy.
- Management of the aspects of the Quality and Risk Management system relating to validation activities.
- Good experience of having worked in a validation role at a managerial level, gained within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level qualification in Science or Engineering.
- Demonstrated knowledge, interpretation and application of validation and quality management requirements in a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience in the operation of Quality systems and a good understanding of Quality and Risk management principles as they apply to pharmaceutical manufacture and clinical trials.
- Experience of sterile manufacture.
- Previous line management experience (desirable).
- Clear leadership capability with sound decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong teamworking skills and a 'can do' attitude.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Steve Fuller at +44 203 854 2630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.