This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in Waterford on a hybrid basis.
- Collaborate with pertinent divisions/project teams to guarantee closure of quality actions/discoveries in a timely manner.
- Partake in constant improvement initiatives.
- Conduct evaluation of documentation, investigations, reports, highlighting and supporting the resolution of issues commensurate with the risk in a timely manner.
- Serve as a quality main point of contact for projects offering leadership/feedback on quality concerns.
- Offer QA assistance to new and ongoing projects.
- Evaluate and approve of change controls, deviations, CAPA's, protocols reports, quality events and tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a science or similar field.
- Familiarity within quality assurance/projects would be ideal.
- Capable of offering quality knowledge and aid to the QA team and site teams.
- Able to assist with the delivery of tasks in a highly regulated manufacturing setting.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing to a varied audience.
- Expertise on needs for cGMP, US and EU regulatory needs.
- Comprehension of pertinent quality and compliance guidelines.
- Capable of handling projects/budget.
- An efficient enabler.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Numhom Sudsok at +44 203 8718 093.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.