A world leading pharmaceutical company is looking for QA Specialist to join their extraordinary team and help them make healthcare safer for everyone.
- Assure that all intermediate and final products manufactured meets requirements according to current guidelines.
- Assure that quality systems such as deviation system and change control system are consistently followed.
- Escalate any issues which may impact on the compliance status or product quality of products.
- Batch disposition on product release through entire manufacturing and packaging process
- In time processing of STERRAD products Complaint
- Compliance to GMP, EHS and SOX specifications and guidelines associated with each function.
- Construction and review of quality documents (e.g. SOPS, Q-Agreements etc.)
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, or Physical Sciences
- 3-5 years' experience in highly regulated industry preferred
- Medical Device industry experience (FDA and ISO 13485) preferred
- High level of quality mindset for all tasks. Strong analytical thinking.
- Fluency in German and English written and verbally
- Experience with electronic quality systems
- Experience supporting 3rd party inspections and audits
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have questions, please contact Josh Volpe at 0203 800 1292 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com