QA Specialist II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist II position with an international biopharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will support SQM services.
- Gather user feedback and compile Agile data (SCAR, Changes) to assist in assessing/completing service supplier performance monitoring (compile a list to identify all service supplier site user groups and procurement contacts).
- Support the qualification of new suppliers, communicate with requestors, send supplier questionnaires, track qualification progress, support supplier owner.
- Manage Agile supplier/audit/SCAR records.
- Assist in the management and investigations of supplier issues and discrepancies (SCARs) for timely resolution.
- Maintain the supplier audit schedule, track audit due dates, follow up with owners to ensure they are scheduled in advance of the audit.
- Assist with compiling data for the Quality Metrics Review (QMR) (and other metrics as needed).
- Review Agile supplier records for alignment/consistency (ensure records are filled out consistently for accurate ALS and other Agile reports, ensure all relevant attachments are present within the records).
- Assist with the processing of SOP updates/revisions.
- Perform Person in Plant (PIP) to suppliers with supplier owner oversight, as needed.
- Update Raw Material Specs at UPS (If Applicable).
- Other duties as assigned.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading and cutting-edge company focused on improving the role and function of imaging in translational drug discovery and development is currently hiring a QA Validation Manager.
A major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist.