Proclinical is currently recruiting for a QA Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Review of event documentation such as Batch records, Exceptions, and Regulatory filings
- Production record review and Product disposition for drug substance, drug product, device assembly and finished goods
- Support design development plan including design verification and DHF deliverables
- Build and maintain Product Specification Files (PSF) for company program
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum, a BS degree in life sciences, engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical quality assurance experience in a GMP manufacturing and supply chain environment
- To have been involved on a device development project before as QA
- Signed off on design development plan, completed design verification, approved DHF deliverables
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.