Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Specialist for a global pharmaceutical company located in North Wales, PA. Successful candidate will procure and provide comparator samples including photos as well as documentation) for comparator, label and packaging component evaluation.
- Effective communication with internal and external parties for Comparator of Clinical Supply Chain and assigned projects.
- Oversight of demand for comparator blinding including but not limited to de-printing and over-encapsulation on assigned projects.
- Comparator pricing information and information to support correctness of financial budget planning. This includes oversight on shipping activities and monitoring target delivery dates.
- Create and maintain Purchase Requests as well as requesting PO orders in SAP.
- Create and maintain Material Masters and provide SAP Process Orders for de-packaging, pre-packaging, manipulation and placebo manufacturing packaging, according to the routing.
- Support release activities.
- Utilize system to document/execute GxP activity.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 years of purchasing/comparator industry experience - preferably within pharmaceuticals.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- GMP knowledge required.
- SAP system or data tracking system experience required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Outsourcing Associate. You will be based in the desirable area of Basel, Switzerland.