Protein Analytical Chemist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Protein Analytical Chemist for a global pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, team centric work environment to support a world class biologics team.
- Protein analytics within a team of scientists focused on general novel therapeutics, build quality control procedures with the integration of analytics instrumentation, and work closely with Lead Discovery, Biotherapeutics Engineering, and Protein and Cell Line Generation in support of therapeutic discovery.
- Experience in protein analytics and characterization.
- The candidate should be eager minded and familiar with general analytical methods.
- Must be confident, passionate, execution focused, team oriented and will have the ability to motivate others as well as themselves.
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidates must have a BS or MS degree in Biochemistry, Engineering or other allied disciplines, with 1-2 years of experience
- A successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with prior in experience and hands on skills in the following areas:
- Analytical method development using chromatographic approaches: analytical SEC, SEC-MALS, HIC (hydrophobic interaction) and IEX (ion exchange)
- Mass spectrometric analysis for proteins and peptides: iMS, Peptide Mapping
- BLI/SPR based binding assays: Octet, Biacore
- Other biophysical assays for proteins: CE-SDS, DLS, DSC, cIEF
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Research Scientist to be based in their office in of Basel.