Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Associate Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. A successful candidate will have a BS/BA or MS with 5+ years of experience in a scientific field, pharmaceuticals/biotech, or R&D in cross-functional project management activities.
- Assists senior Project Managers to help coordinate activities for one or more project teams.
- Maintains the master project timelines and schedule for assigned activities.
- Assists Project Managers to develop timelines and identifies routine slips or change.
- Ensures project work complies with established practices, policies and processes.
- May recommend solutions for delays to minimize impact.
- May write minutes for sub-team and working group meetings.
- Tracks and reports on status of tasks and action items.
- Provides feedback to appropriate team members.
- Assists in routine technical, financial, and organizational activities by researching issues, providing recommendations and maintaining document archives.
- Implements routine process changes to improve the performance and operations of the project teams, sub-teams and working groups.
- Generates periodic project team and sub-team updates and assists with preparation of formal presentations as required.
- Works with project resource analysts to prepare status reports, specific project updates, or scenarios.
- Develop performance indicator (KPI) dashboards for use by Quality leadership team to measure and manage the business.
- Perform cost-benefit, feasibility, and risk analysis for new initiatives and report findings to leadership team.
- Develop and maintain detailed work plans on key initiatives which include identification of project tasks, clear milestones, and assignments of work project responsibilities, schedules, plans, resources, budget, and status reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA or MS with 5+ years of experience in a scientific field, pharmaceuticals/biotech, or R&D in cross-functional project management activities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.