Proclinical is currently recruiting for a SaaS Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA.
- Actively manages the execution of the project, including assigning tasks to project team, managing project scope and finances, and ensuring the quality of deliverable.
- Comprehensively develops and manages project budgets and drives financial accountability.
- Integrates the work of large teams and multiple vendors to deliver project success.
- Oversees all phases of the project, coordinating with Portfolio manager, IT Leads, business sponsors, vendors, and other relevant areas of IT throughout.
- Has past experience managing large SaaS applications implementation and Upgrade projects like CRM, ERP
- Has past experience working and managing projects in GxP environment
- Develops and actively manages project plans, schedule and budget to meet deliverables.
- Maintains all reporting requirements as needed
- Understands SDLC very well.
- Has very good understanding of system integration and dependencies.
- Ensures all deliverable and commitments are met and the project is in compliance with relevant standards and methodologies.
- Extensive understanding on budget forecasting, accruals, and change management process.
- Proactively leads and executes project risk management and mitigation.
- Orchestrates activities across all internal and external constituents and works comfortably with IT leadership to escalate and manage delivery challenges. Proven track record in stakeholder management.
- Possesses seasoned expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Works with IT Leads on coordination of RFP/RFI process for projects as required and works closely with the stakeholders to execute effective selection of delivery and solutions partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hands on experience working as project/Program manager managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Past experience managing large SaaS application (CRM, ERP) implementation project is required.
- Past experience working in GxP environment and managing GxP projects is required.
- Experience working with multiple vendor i.e. Vendor management
- Extensive 12+ years of project management experience.
- In-depth understanding of system integration is required
- Possesses in-depth understanding of the SDLC and how to apply it to relevant projects.
- Extensive experience with Project Management tool e.g. Clarity
- Clear understanding on project financials (Forecast; Accrual etc) are required.
- Flexible, calm under pressure, highly communicative, and comfortable taking ownership in ambiguous situations.
- Track record of successful integration across multiple and complex technologies and systems.
- Good understanding of procurement process is required,
- Prior success on the job is most critical.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills are must.
- Understanding of IT qualification and commissioning process in bio-pharm or some heath service provider industry is desired
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.