Project Manager (Biologics Technical Development)
Proclinical has partnered with a large pharmaceutical organisation in search for an experienced Project Manager with a specialty in Biologics Technical Development. Your role is to ensure operational excellence by planning globally and cross functionally.
- Organize meetings of the global technical subteam, facilitation of the agenda, follow-up of action items & providing minutes.
- Assistant to Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical subteams for assigned projects.
- Expert in the Project Management System Planview "Horizon" and other Portfolio Management relevant planning and tracking tools
- Maintain the cross functional BTD Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon, Project Management System based on input from the TPL and Sub Team,
- Liaise with Finance (BPA & Controller) for project cost tracking and phasing
- Liaise with other GDD line functions (GDD GPM & Clinical Planner) to ensure timely update of BTD relevant work packages (WP), particularly prior to tollgate and other decision points
- Generate regular Horizon & financial tool reports for portfolio & project reviews
- Support development of processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon & other planning tools together with other resource planners & BTD PM
- Ensures data entry & reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices together with other resource planners & BTD PMO
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Pharma or Life Science. Business Administration Degree is an asset
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- At least 2-3 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry in technical (CMC) development preferably with exposure to Biologics.
- Great attention to accuracy and detail. Demonstrated technical and database skills
- Strong customer focus; experience in working in service functions or providing customer support
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.