Project Director - Medical Communications - Amsterdam
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Project Director of Medical Communications for a global medical communications company located in Amsterdam.
- Lead the creation and implementation of high quality, innovative, strategic medical communication programs for major pharmaceutical or biotechnology product teams.
- Lead an account team, with responsibilities including client consultancy, managing and coaching team members, and business development.
Skills and Requirements:
- healthcare communications agency experience, or equivalent.
- Strong leadership and people development skills.
- Creative flair.
- Proven consultancy skills.
- Proven experience in leading medical communications/education accounts, including both live event and digital deliverables.
- A strong interest in communication and/or adult education best practices.
- Experience in marketing / medical affairs a strong plus.
- Experience in leading matrix teams.
- Strong, confident communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.