An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Project Coordinator job at their Swiss office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- The Customer Value Creation team is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator to join our dynamic environment and be in charge of
- Assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects
- Monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures, organizing, and participating in stakeholder meetings, ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience is required.
- A background in distribution and logistics is a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Quality Engineer, Validation Consultant to their office in Switzerland.
Our client, a leading global biotechnology company is seeking a Junior Buyer to join their offices in Solothurn, Switzerland.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Purchasing Planner position.