A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialise in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Production Supervisor position. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas. Based in Belgium, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned establishment.
- You will be jointly responsible for the daily realization of the planned production figure, according to the required quality standards. You will ensure a good communication flow top down and bottom up.
- You will optimize the production process (in terms of capacity, quality, productivity, costs...) in a strongly people-oriented environment.
- You will supervise sterile activities, filling, packaging, or assembly activities according to existing procedures in order to ensure quality and productivity.
- You will manage a team of 50 employees, you will take care of the division and play a coaching role; You will also provide training and education.
- You will be responsible for defining and developing projects that can make production more efficient and/or more qualitative (capacity expansions, automation and adjustments in processes and process flows).
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a scientific / technical direction (university or equivalent, e.g. bioengineer, engineer, or pharmacist).
- Stress resistance in a dynamic environment and capability to cope with quickly changing priorities in the plan.
- Excellent knowledge (speaking and writing) of English and Dutch.
- Experience in pharma and / or a production environment
- 2 years of management experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of GMP Production - ATMP position based in London.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager position based in Stevenage