Product Quality Associate
Proclinical are recruiting for a Product Quality Associate to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Belgium.
- Supervise the performance of the manufacturing procedures through metrics.
- Partake in both internal and external audit planning and follow-up.
- Assist with the further build-out of quality procedures and systems.
- Help the QA team with additional ad hoc project assistance.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience within a quality assurance role, handling biopharmaceuticals with experience within biological manufacturing operations.
- Familiarity with batch record evaluation would be beneficial.
- Acquaintance working in an outsourced model, working alongside a CMO would be advantageous.
- Prior involvement with audits as well as with preparing regulatory inspections such as FDA, EMA, PMDA, etc., would be beneficial for the role.
- Know-how of both FDA and EU guidelines and ICH regulations.
- Technical, analytical and investigation abilities.
- Precise in implementation and reporting with a quality mindset.
- Works well with others.
- Capable of working within a dynamic setting of a fast-paced biotech organisation with challenging timelines.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in the working language.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Godden at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.