Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Product Manager for a leading cloud storage company located in San Mateo, CA. As the Product Manager, you will product manage our highest growing product and must have The-Little-Engine-that-Could attitude of going up against the behemoths in the domain.
- Talk to customers and understand their needs and pains and record that gold
- Know the public cloud and data protection landscape and see how the market is transforming
- Prioritize features based on business goals, customer needs, and resource capacity
- Develop and maintain a near- and long-term strategy for the product line
- Use the B2 Cloud Storage product with our integration partner's products
- Create, manage and evangelize product roadmaps to cross-departmental key stakeholders
- Write clear and concise requirements and user stories and ensure that the development teams are fed with high priority work
- Participate in go-to-market plans, working and guiding product marketing, sales engineering and sales on technical solution and approaches
- Tell us why the next thing you're going to work on is the most important thing for the company to do
- Define, live and breathe product KPIs
- You'll motivate the team - celebrate wins and pick 'em up when there's a setback
- Know how to get *stuff* done without anyone telling you what the *stuff* is or how
- Lastly, make your manager look like a genius for hiring you
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- People like you as a person and would trust you to watch their dogs or kids
- 3-5 years of experience in public cloud storage, cloud data management, or data protection companies
- Familiar with features and API protocols used by public cloud providers
- Performs at the strategic and operational (execution) level and have launched multiple products
- Strong analytical ability, and experience in making decisions based on data
- So charismatic that cross-functional teams love working with you, strong enough that they'll follow you anywhere
- Such a great listener that customers spill their guts to you
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence - effectively communicates with engineers, designers, our customers (B2C and B2B)
- Well versed in Agile/Scrum - such a meticulous story writer that QA teams love you
- Bias for action, doesn't wait for direction
- Strategic, creative and innovative
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jeff Chorpenning at (+1) 628-220-4284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.