Product Manager - Digital Health
Proclinical has partnered with a Healthcare company in search for a clinical Product Manager with experience in Digital health to join their team in Helsinki. This is an excellent opportunity to establish your clinical career, while changing the lives of many.
- Managing the next generation digital patient monitoring and management platform that improves the outcomes of cancer treatments
- You will have a leading role in overseeing the development of the product.
- Work alongside nurses and physicians to manage patients' treatment journeys, follow patients' symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments.
- You will actively collect user needs and requirements and translate them to solutions that our users love to use.
- You will closely cooperate cross functionally with a team of dynamic professionals from UX design, software development, medical science and sales.
- You will have a unique opportunity to work in the interface between the patient and healthcare professionals.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors degree or Masters Degree and 5 years of related experience.
- Degree in medical physics, biomedical engineering, radiation therapy, software engineering or equivalent
- Industry experience in the area of healthcare informatics or medical device industry
- Practical experience in the field of radiation or medical oncology is a plus
- Experience with cloud based products, SaaS and Agile software development
- Fluent proficiency in English (German, Finnish, French or Spanish is a plus
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.